TO TURN OFF THE MUSIC TO HEAR OUR BLOG, SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE PAUSE BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST

********************************************************

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

EPISODE 6-ish....

HELLO ALL! We are running a bit behind this evening - and I am going solo on this one tonight...Sue and I went out last night to record tonight's episode and we were just having so much fun sitting outside with other friends (and my darling husband) that we kinda forgot until it was waaaaaaay late and we were waaaaaaaay tired. Anyhoo.....I will be recording from a clients backyard tonight with images of her newly finished covered patio...you will also get to meet my weird friend Todd McAllister with On Stage...he is a total Rock Star! OK the....tune in at about 8 and we should be up and running...we apologize for any inconvenience! Have a lovely evening!
JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment