TO TURN OFF THE MUSIC TO HEAR OUR BLOG, SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE PAUSE BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST

********************************************************

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

GOT THE BUG!!!!

Terribly sorry about a lack of a new episode this evening but I (JJ) have absolutely NO voice whatsoever and have quite possibly the worst head cold EVER. I could not even answer my phone today because no-one could hear me. Then I made the critical judgement error of going to the Starbucks Drive through and then realized I could not even order. I just pulled right up there, more habit than anything. DUH. Anyhoo....we should be back next week as one can only hope that I will actually have my voice back by then! Thanks for your patience.....and now it is off to bed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment