TO TURN OFF THE MUSIC TO HEAR OUR BLOG, SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE PAUSE BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST

********************************************************

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

And she's off....


Sue, that is.......she took the rest of the week off to go see a few plays in Ashland at the Shakespeare festival and was unavailable for filming and I was supposed to be in Paris this week at the Maison & Objet show, ( you will notice that I am not - the picture is from last year...) but that is a whole other story (grrrrrrrrr!!!!) ....so I guess I should probably come up with something on my own........

I will have something posted by tomorrow, I am sure! I have a great client event coming up in a beautiful new space tomorrow....so maybe something about that....

Just have to wait and see......... until tomorrow then!

No comments:

Post a Comment