TO TURN OFF THE MUSIC TO HEAR OUR BLOG, SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE PAUSE BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST

********************************************************

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

EPISODE # 54 - kind of.....

HELLO OUT THERE YOU PATIENT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

This week, instead of a video blog (I'm working on a better video system, please be patient), we are taking a tour of my FAVORITE vintage furniture/accessories store -
Lounge Lizard - located at SE 12th & SE Hawthorne in Portland. Amazing place - I always find something - ALWAYS! I love working a cool vintage piece into a design plan - there is so much good stuff out there and there is no good reason to not use something. Here is what I found today with a quick walk through.......

This was in the front window. Vintage dresser painted up in black / orange with applied gears - so cool!


They also have vintage dishes/plates, etc - I loved this little mushroom bowl....

A complete collection of dime store bamboo plates - really lovely!

They had a pair of these handsome floor lamps - love the teak legs and the shade....


Another gear dresser in lime/black. I still love the orange!

Incredibly beautiful tamboured roll top teak desk...if only I had room!



Another tamboured piece - a nice little bar perhaps? I sure do love tamboured pieces.



A beautiful red - and I do mean RED - refinished dresser - this is where I got my red dresser I blogged about a few weeks ago...


They had a pair of these cute little side tables....


...and they had a pair of these chairs - just add a cushion with a great fabric......


.....and lastly, a wall of Tiki goodness.......

So there you have it...Lounge Lizard on Hawthorne...get down there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment