TO TURN OFF THE MUSIC TO HEAR OUR BLOG, SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE PAUSE BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST

********************************************************

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We've sprung a leak......

Terribly sorry! No episode this week....

A pipe burst in the ceiling of my shop last night dousing half of the shop in brown sewer water - did I mention that it was brown?????? - and I have been rather occupied trying to get it all cleaned up. We are going to have to be closed - probably through the weekend. I am totally bummed!

Anyhoo......that's why we have no new episode. When Sue and I actually got together last night (while the poor sweet plumber - Steven Jr. at Ackerman Plumbing - was toiling away) I just did not have it in me to be very perky on film. Perky, ok - VERY perky...not so much. So I had a lovely carafe - seriously - OK, so half a carafe of White Sangria at LoLo on Alberta...yummy!

Next week, I will be at the Las Vegas Market so you will get a full report...........
Have a great week.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment