TO TURN OFF THE MUSIC TO HEAR OUR BLOG, SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE PAUSE BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST

********************************************************

Friday, August 14, 2009

OK......we are kind of losers this week......we did have some severe blogger technical errors, but then, when we actually did go to record this episode, our video batteries died within 4 minutes. LAME! But we were having cocktails at the time and there was nothing else to be done, and I was heading off to New York in two days and we had no other time to get together and we had no extra batteries, and, and, and.........sniffle. Doing this every week is harder than it looks.......So there you have it. lame, lame, lame. many apologies. But to make up for it, I am going to try to make a tape from the New York Gift Show (the lovely Miss Sue is unfortunately unable to attend), and try to email it to my darling husband, Frenchy, and see if he can get it posted for me. YIPPEE! New York! Shopping!
Allrighty then, off I go........... see you next Wednesday, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment