TO TURN OFF THE MUSIC TO HEAR OUR BLOG, SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE PAUSE BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST

********************************************************

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

PLEASE GIVE ME ONE MORE DAY!

HELLO ALL! I've been in New York for the last 5 days with no way to get our current episode from the camera to the internet...without the help of my darling husband, that is, and he is not with me on this trip. Neither is the lovely Miss Sue, for that matter. I will get the video up and on tonight when I get home and it should be posted early tomorrow morning. Once again, thanks for your patience!
New York has been FAB! The gift show, what I bought for the shop, the restaurants, the museum, the handbags. Last night a CRAZY lighting storm came through and took out a bunch of old trees - YIKES!
Anyhoo......off I go. I'm having lunch at Bergdorf Goodman in the cafe that Kelly Wearstler designed...so watch for it in our next episode. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment