TO TURN OFF THE MUSIC TO HEAR OUR BLOG, SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE PAUSE BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST

********************************************************

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

ARGH!!!!!!!!!

OK......so I got the new iphone 4 last week and was so excited to see that it had a video camera built into the phone instead of having to use an app...so Sue and I record a video and I go to post it and the phone tells me that the video is too long and all it gives me is 55 seconds worth of a 10 minute video. I am trying to figure this whole thing out ( remember, technology is your friend!) so I should have something up shortly, so sorry, once again....... check back in a little bit. I am going to let Frenchy, master of the computer, loose on this one and see if he can come up with something..........

No comments:

Post a Comment