TO TURN OFF THE MUSIC TO HEAR OUR BLOG, SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE PAUSE BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST

********************************************************

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Camera not working.......so here are some photos

This morning I was at the flower market, picking up a few things for the shop...and my, oh my, it was BUSTLING! It actually started to feel like the Xmas season. For some stoopid reason, I have not been feeling the holiday spirit...that is, until today. The smell of the cut fir and cedar boughs and wreaths was wonderful. The poinsettias were beautiful. I bought the loveliest, darkest red - almost black really - poinsettia...looks great in a black pot in the shop.......

The above photo is of my favorite succulent vendor......look at all these little lovelies......

This is actually a bent piece of wire mesh that had been icicle flocked....rustic and cool....and quite festive with this little display of bulbs and twigs.....

...it is all about the marketing....clever, very clever!

The begonias are indeed beautiful......

But so are the poinsettias.....

No comments:

Post a Comment