TO TURN OFF THE MUSIC TO HEAR OUR BLOG, SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE PAUSE BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST

********************************************************

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

EPISODE # 65

HI GANG!!!!! Here is episode # 65...straight from my office. Sue, Bridget and I were at the Driftwood Room (Inside Hotel DeLuxe - SUPER COOL!!!) last night for cocktails, but the lighting was really low and it would not work from my phone...I know, I know...I need to upgrade to the new iphone with a better video camera......but it is all about budget at the moment!!! Tune in later for some photos of the lobby of the hotel that I took last night....still working on that......
Se here it is: Please go to http://qik.ly/CAJNy8Ud5rKjVKt99NnnG6Z and see OUR latest video
that was created using Qik VideoCamera application for the iPhone.


Sent from my iPhone, so I apologize if there are spelling errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment