TO TURN OFF THE MUSIC TO HEAR OUR BLOG, SCROLL DOWN AND HIT THE PAUSE BUTTON ON THE PLAYLIST

********************************************************

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

...and a few more photos.....

My iphone will only let me email 5 photos at a time so this week needed two entries. I really love the petite cyclamen...my favorite are the white ones...but they were out of them this morning at the flower market.....

One of my favorite vendors at the flower market sells nothing but boxwoods. Beautiful boxwoods. I do love a tight, clipped boxwood. How very Dutch. My favorite are the small and perfectly round clipped boxwoods. I love to put them in pots...all lined up straight in a row......

Oh the lovely tillandsias...... We have at least 6 varieties and at least 100 plants in the shop....

A delightful little bromeliad....I l.o.v.e. the flower market. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment